How can I add a IPv6 record to my domain?
To add an IPv6 record (AAAA record) to your domain name, please use the instructions below:
- Log in to your account.
- Go to DOMAIN NAMES > ACTIVE.
- Move the cursor over the domain and click on the MANAGE button which appears right next to it.
- Click on MANAGE ZONE on the right side.
- Click on NEW RECORD in the panel below and select AAAA (IPv6 Address).
- Enter the host or sub domain in the Host field and the IPv6 address in the IP Address V6 field.
- SUBMIT the record and click on SAVE ZONE.
DNS changes can take up to 24 hours to be propagated throughout the entire Internet.