How can I add a TXT record to my domain?
- Log in to your Octopoly account.
- Go to DOMAIN NAMES > ACTIVE.
- Move the cursor over the domain name and click on MANAGE right next to it.
- Click on MANAGE ZONE in the Name server section.
- Click on NEW RECORD in the panel below and select Type TXT (Text).
- Enter the host into the Host field, for example “@”, which represents the root domain.
- Enter the value into the text field and leave the TTL unchanged.
- SUBMIT the record and click on SAVE ZONE.
Please note that DNS changes may take up to 24 hours to be propagated throughout the Internet.