How can I configure a sub-zone delegation?
In order to create and delegate a sub-zone for your domain name, follow the procedure below:
- Log in to your account and go to DOMAIN NAMES > ACTIVE.
- Move your cursor over the concerned domain and click MANAGE.
- Click on MANAGE ZONE on the left side.
- Click on NEW RECORD in the panel below and select NS (Nameserver for sub-zone delegation).
- In the Host field, enter the name of the sub-zone.
- Enter the name server in the Name Server field and add “.” at the end, for example: “ns1.yournameserver.com.”.
- Confirm by clicking on SAVE ZONE.
- Repeat steps 4 - 6 for any additional sub-zone entries.
- After you entered all required sub-zones, click SAVE ZONE.
DNS changes may take up to 24 hours to be propagated throughout the entire Internet.