How can I import a zone file?
Our system allows to import zone files in BIND format. In order to import a zone file, follow the procedure below:
- Log in to your account and go to DOMAIN NAMES.
- Go to DOMAIN NAMES and ACTIVE.
- Hover over the domain and click MANAGE on the right.
- Click on MANAGE ZONE, in the Name server section on the left.
- Click on the IMPORT icon in the upper right corner.
- Copy and paste the zone file into the field and click on IMPORT.
- Check that the information has been imported correctly.
- Confirm by clicking on the check icon on the right and click SAVE ZONE.
Please note that DNS changes can take up to 24 to be propagated throughout the entire Internet.