How can I reissue a SSL certificate?
Reissuing a SSL certificate means that a new one will be created. Please don´t forget to manually revoke the old SSL certificate in your Octopoly account, after the new one has been successfully installed.
- Login to your Octopoly account and go to PRODUCTS > SSL.
- Under active products, hover over the domain with the corresponding SSL and click on VIEW.
- Click on REISSUE.
- Copy and paste your CSR in the content box or select Upload text file and upload the CSR as plain text file.
- Click on REGISTER CSR and verify that it is shown correctly.
- Click on ACTIVATE YOUR SSL CERTIFICATE.