How can I renew my SSL certificate?
Follow the steps below to renew your SSL certificate:
- Log in to your Octopoly account.
- Go to PRODUCTS > SSL.
- Hover over the domain name and click on VIEW right next to it.
- Click on the RENEW button in the left bottom corner. Or alternatively you can also set the certificate to Auto-renew, by selecting ANNUALLY in the drop-down menu to the right.
- In case you clicked on RENEW, check on the next page that Use previous CSR is selected.
- Scroll down and click on ACTIVATE YOUR SSL CERTIFICATE.
- Select your payment method.
- Accept our terms and conditions and click PLACE ORDER.