How can I transfer my domain to Octopoly?
To transfer a domain name into your account with Octopoly, follow the instructions below:
- Log in to your Octopoly account.
- Go to DOMAIN NAMES > TRANSFER.
- Select Transfer from another registrar.
- Enter the domain name(s) you wish to transfer in the box, one per line.
- Click on TRANSFER YOUR NAMES.
- Click on CHANGE SETTINGS and edit the domain owner and name server as needed.
- If required by the extension, provide additional information like Authcodes, documents, etc.
- Continue by clicking on NEXT STEP.
- Add additional services you may require and click on REVIEW & PAYMENT.
- Select the payment method and accept our terms and conditions.
- Click on PLACE ORDER.
Please note, gTLDs (.COM, .NET, .ORG, etc.) usually require an authcode for the transfer. You can receive the authcode from your current provider. ccTLDs have various different transfer procedures, please check on our TLD page for the exact procedure or contact our support.