How do I add a MX record?
To add a Mail Exchanger record, follow the below instruction:
- Log in to your account.
- In the DOMAIN NAMES section, move your cursor over the concerned domain.
- Click on the MANAGE button that appear.
- Click on MANAGE ZONE in the Name server section on the left.
- Click on NEW RECORD in the panel below and select MX (Mail Exchanger).
- Enter the host or subdomain into the Host field. In most cases it is enough to simply enter “@”, which stands for the root domain.
- In the Mail Server field enter the name of your mail server. If the mail server is outside of the concerned domain, please enter also a “.” At the end of the mail server.
- Enter the priority for your mail server and SUBMIT the record.
- Confirm by clicking on SAVE ZONE.
Please note that DNS changes can take up to 24 hours to be propagated throughout the entire Internet.